H&D INTERNATIONAL GROUP – IT AND ENGINEERING SERVICE PROVIDER
We are a medium-sized company whose administrative headquarters are located in Gifhorn (near Hanover), Germany. Our family business has steadily grown since 1996, and today we have around 1,400 employees who are all involved in all sorts of exciting IT and engineering projects worldwide. We offer our potential new employees a colourful spectrum of job opportunities in the following fields:
- Industrial IT
- IT infrastructure
- Back-end services
- IT support
- Software development
- IT security
- Engineering applications
- Engineering services
- Project management
- IT risk management
- Modern work
- and much more
Do any of these areas interest you? Are you ready to discover H&D International Group’s diversity and become part of our team? Then don’t miss this opportunity to work with us! Before you submit your application, it’s important that you know that the term “family business” is not only a concept to us – we bring the term to life. From the managing director to the trainees, we address each other casually and place a strong emphasis on the work-life balance. This is why, for example, we have set up two parent-child offices and can rely on the services of Robin HuD, a day care centre that’s supported by the company and located directly on our H&D premises in Gifhorn.
We offer many more benefits, but first things first, we look forward to receiving your application and learning more about you!
BENEFITS FOR YOU!
H&D offers a variety of benefits that will make your private life and work at H&D more enjoyable – it might even be a reason for you to switch to H&D! As an H&D employee, you benefit from the following additional services:
- Conveniently located in the centre of Gifhorn (about a five-minute walk to the Gifhorn train station); ample parking available
- WLAN is available for use at the Gifhorn premises
- Canteen at the Gifhorn premises
- Occupational pension support from H&D
- Mobile phone for employees (depending on the project)
- Employee discounts
Health & Safety
- Promoting healthy living, such as through massage vouchers and regular visits from the company doctor
- Employment and social counselling
- Work and health protection
- Car accident prevention training
- Motorcycle accident prevention training
Family Life and Work Compatibility, Work-Life Balance
- Flexible working time models, home office arrangements are possible
- “Robin HuD” day care centre at the Gifhorn premises (supported by the company)
- Parent-child offices at the Gifhorn premises
- Summer fête for the whole family, or Christmas celebrations with colleagues at the end of the year
- Happy hour
HOW DO I APPLY CORRECTLY?
We are glad that you are interested in one of our vacancies! To make sure your application is as successful as possible, we would like to give you some tips on how to prepare it.
For us, a complete application includes:
- Cover letter in English or German
- Curriculum vitae in English or German
- VISA (if available for Germany)
- Job references
- Certificates, etc. (if applicable)
Your cover letter should always contain information about which job you are interested in (job ID, job title), when you are available, and what your salary expectations are. The cover letter should also clearly identify your motivation for applying, and the position. A short description of your professional career rounds out a good cover letter.
Your curriculum vitae should be clearly arranged and contain the different stages of your professional career. Details such as your phone number or e-mail address are also important. A CV should be no longer than two pages, so make sure you focus on the essentials!
Diplomas and work certificates give us an initial insight into your academic career and professional career. Please include all relevant certificates for your application as a copy or scan.